This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by The Victor Vote trading as Quick Tv Africa Limited (“The Victor Vote,” “We,” or “Us”) whose registered office is at Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria. We are registered in Nigeria under company number RC1441321. Any references to “we”, “us” or “our” shall be taken as references to The Victor Vote. Any references to “you” or “your” shall be taken as references to users of the Site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to them, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you are deemed to have agreed to whenever you use the Site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use this Site.
Purpose of the Site
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with contents or access roles to create contents related to Authors at The Victor Vote and other related matters.
Other Terms and Conditions
Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific sections of the Site. Please ensure that you review these where they are drawn to your attention.
Username and password
You may be required to register as a user of the Site to be able to access certain areas of the Site. In such a case, you will need to provide a username and password when doing so. You must ensure that you keep your username and password secret and that you do not disclose them to anyone, as you will be responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
Code of conduct
You agree that you are responsible for everything that you transmit to the Site and you agree not to and warrant, represent and undertake that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that will violate or infringe any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction or the rights of any person, nor post, submit or upload or otherwise transmit or publish content or contents which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or pornographic, racially offensive or which otherwise includes objectionable material;
- Post, submit or upload or otherwise transmit or publish content or contents which you do not have the right to use or which contains advertising of any kind, or transmit to the Site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt or corrupt data or the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment; or impersonate any other person or entity whilst using the Site.
- We will be entitled at our discretion to remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via the Site or posted on the Site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions in any way. We will not be liable for doing this. However, for the avoidance of doubt, we will not be required to monitor use of or access to the Site generally.
Availability and access
We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times and we reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Site for any person at any time. Access to the Site and the contents on the Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) it is prohibited to access the Site or direct such contents for any reason. If you are a person in a jurisdiction in which such prohibitions apply, you must not access this Site.
We may delete or update any content on the Site, add material or amend, alter, redesign or change anything contained on the Site at any time, without notice and without any liability to any person. We shall have no responsibility for ensuring that the Site is kept up to date.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms and conditions have been posted on the Site, and it shall be your responsibility to check these terms and conditions for any such amendments.
Quick Tv Africa Limited on the Site
Nothing on the Site should be construed as the making of an offer.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all contents on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be errors in such content for which we apologise but shall have no liability. We cannot guarantee that any content displayed on the Site has not been changed or modified through malicious attacks or “hacking”.
Ownership of Materials on the Site and Intellectual Property Rights
The TheVictorVote are, unless otherwise stated, the owners of all copyright, database and other intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents, with all rights reserved. This includes, without limitation, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the videos, presentations, photographs, audios, documents, images, buttons, layout and text contained on or in this Site. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site in any form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than (i) as specifically permitted by applicable law, and (ii) by making copies as part of any necessary incidental acts during your viewing of the Site or for solely educational, non-commercial purposes. In particular, you shall not incorporate any material from any part of the Site in any commercial work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form, and no part of a page from this Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
All brand, product and service names, logos and images used in this Site are the property of The The Victor Vote, unless otherwise stated, with all rights reserved. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any of the trade marks, trade names or service marks on this Site without the prior written permission of The Victor Vote or, where applicable, the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
Contributions to the Site
Where you submit articles or images to the Site, you warrant, represent and undertake that it:
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Victor Vote for all the purposes for which you submit it; is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law.
- You agree that at the point of approval, the content become a property of The Victor Vote (Quick Tv Africa Limited).
- You agree to relinquish all titles and rights upon submitting your contents and will not publish it on any other website.
- You agree that we should represent you legally to collect all claims, royalty and fees should anyone use your content on any website or print media without permission whereas we are not in connection to such publication.
- You agree that if you by error or deliberately publishes any content you have submitted to us, we can take legal actions and request for monetary compensations for infringement of rights.
The The Victor Vote is not responsible for the content of external websites. This Site may include links to other websites from time to time and so when you access certain links in this Site you may leave the Site. These links are provided for your convenience. External websites are not part of this Site and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of those websites (nor the products or services on them), are not responsible for the availability of the websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
The Google translate facility on the Site generates a statistical machine based translation that is not retained in our system. Quick Tv Africa Limited, our agents, and our licensors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the translation. Quick Tv Africa Limited shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to or arising out of the use of the translation. Your use of this feature is subject to these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Site is provided “as is” and your access and use of it is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The The Victor Vote makes no representations, undertakings or warranties about the content of and contents provided through this Site, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from the Site. The The Victor Vote Group accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Site and any decisions based on contents contained in the Site are your sole responsibility.
To the fullest extent permitted by law all representations, warranties and undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. In particular, but without limitation, we do not warrant that the Site or any videos, software, contents or material available on or downloaded from the Site will be free from errors, faults, viruses, other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose.
Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other cases where by law liability cannot be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this Site or any contents or other content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any loss of profit, business opportunity, goodwill, anticipated savings or data, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages of whatsoever kind resulting from the use of this Site or any contents or other content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
You shall be liable to us for any loss, liability or cost we (or any of our affiliates) suffer as a result of your use of this Site or any breach of these terms and conditions. By using this Site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Victor Vote and its affiliates against all legal fees, claims, liabilities, damages, costs, losses and other expenses that may be incurred or suffered by The Victor Vote or its affiliates as a result of your use of the Site or breach of these terms and conditions.
Payment of Authors
All authors shall be paid via threshold where authors are paid when their fee reaches N10,000 (Nigerian currency). All authors has a flat fee of N50 per post and a threshold of N0.05 per words.
All authors shall submit articles without plagiarism. You must mention or credit external works (works attributed to others other than members of our authors). Authors have the right to use part of this website to create part of their content but must attribute credit to the original author.
Authors or member of any authorship of The Victor Vote who took part of whole of our content and publish it in another website or print media without mentioning or giving credit to The Victor Vote shall face action and compensation shall be awarded to The Victor Vote and authors who own any part of that content.
Malicious visits and views shall be detected via our Google Analytics as such author’s IP are saved in other to track malicious activities on published articles or reports.
- Author are paid on threshold. The “Payment Threshold” is the amount of money that you must have in your account before a payment is issued to the payee of the account.
- Our payment threshold is N10,000 for new authors and N5,000 for author more than two years.
- We share higher revenue with you when we get direct advert place.
- We also pay authors 20% for paid articles or advert placement.
- If we notice you collect money to write about others on our website, you will be dealt with legally and you are likely to pay damages upto N10,000,000 $27,000 USD.
- You have the right to request for some basic access to back-end activities of The Victor Vote in other to create trust between authors and the company.
- All views will be clear upon payment to begin another payment threshold.
- Articles with NM in prefix or suffix means they lack creativity and can not be monetized.
- Your articles may be LIVE but the decision the monetize it may not have been completed. It can take between 5 to 10 days maximum for your articles monetization decision to be taken.
Authors Best Practices
- Authors shall not copy a part or whole work of others without credit or attribution to them.
- Your contract will be void after submitting five 50% plagiarism contents for review.
- We will not pay you if your details as at joining the system is different from your official ID or means of identification.
- Do all your corrections before submitting for approval.
- Even after been approved, we (The Victor Vote) reserve the right to remove you and all of your contents from our website if you violates our terms of best practices.
- In the case when we have made payment to you at one time, all publication on our system remains our property and will not be deleted even when you have been removed from our system.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We reserve the right to change these agreements and policy anytime with or without notice.
- We update our policy frequently as business expands to encourage more authors.